Tuesday, July 23, 2013
1. Clean the jars of any leftover residue (in the case of reusing a jar)
***You can find a method for this in my blog Thankful Jar. I used the same method before painting that jar.
2. Squirt paint into the bottom of jar and paint up the sides being careful to smooth our streaks. After your sides are completely covered and smooth squirt some extra paint into the bottom and roll it around until it makes a smooth surface of paint in the bottom, covering all glass.
3. Choose your decorations and wrap them around the jar, cutting to size.
4. Using hot glue, attach one edge of decoration to jar and then wrap it around the jar securing with anther line of hot glue.
5. Tie on other elements (if desired).