I made this Lollipop tree for the Halloween party that we have every year! :)
What you will need:
- Styrofoam cone (I got mine at Michael's Craft store.)
- Black Paint
- Plastic bugs or another element like them
- Skeleton orother tree topper.
- Around 100 lollipops, depending on the size of your cone.
1. First paint the entire cone black and let it dry.
2. Hot glue your "bug trail" to the side of the cone in a few different places on each side.
3. Attach your topper to the tree. (I hot glued mine but if you used something different you may need to choose something else.)
4. Stick in all the lollipops starting at the top. Be sure to press the the lollipops in on a slant so they don't poke through to the other side. (It's kind of hard to make them all fit around the top, but as you go down it gets easier.)
5. Tie ribbon & knot it at the base of the cone & add finishing touches.
The finished product will look something like the pictures below! :) I love this because you can change it up for any occasion or season. :)